Thank you for your interest in Beis Chana Chu”l Seminary.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Beis Chana Chul program.
We daven to Hashem Yisborech that we fulfill our Shlichus to prepare our students to be on the front row – לקבל פני משיח צדקנו.
There are three steps in the registration process.
1) Online Registration:
Fill out the online registration form and submit it.
Applicants must have a working email address to make our correspondence more efficient. Please double check that you enter your email address correctly on the online registration form.
For the online registration form – click here.
Attached are several documents:
2. The parents and the student need to sign on-line the agreement slip.
4. Fill the Student’s Health Declaration.
5. Please upload the following: Passport, High School diploma, 9-12 report cards,
6. We will be sending to your מחנכת’s email an “Evaluation Form”. She should fill it out , have it co-signed by the principal, and E-mailed back to us.
Review the “Interview Checklist” and start preparing all the necessary documentations and articles, in proper time, to enable you to book your interview. Only students who have submitted and filled out all items will be invited to the interview.
• The agreement letter – signed on line by the applicant and her parents
• Upload recent passport photo.
• Upload copy of passport (its expiry date should be after the end of the upcoming school year)
• Upload High school diploma (or a letter from the principal, attesting that the student will be eligible for a High School diploma – pending the outcome of the tests)
• Upload copy of the 9th-12th grades high-school transcripts. It should also include marks of the 12th grade – first semester
• Fill in medical forms
. Upload – signed and stamped by parents and your family physician
• Ensure that your מחנכת has sent your evaluation form.
Questions regarding registration can be emailed to Registration@beitchana.org.
Technical difficulties with booking the interview or downloading the forms, contact Alumni@beitchana.org .
Interviews will be held this year in Adar.
All applicants are required to participate in an interview, which must be booked through our on-line calendar.
As we get closer to Adar, we will update you, whether the interview will be in person or by Zoom.
The first part of the interview will be in Hebrew with Mrs. Chana Mor Yosef the assistant principal.
The second part will be in English with Mrs. Chitrik – head of the Chul program.
Please wait patiently until after after פסח for a response. Inquiries about acceptance status before this date will not receive a response. We will inform you of your acceptance status to the student’s and father’s email address which was listed in the online application.